Procedures for External Requestors
Scheduling Information for Off-Campus Groups
Thank you for contacting CSUSB Palm Desert Campus to inquire about using our facilities for your event. In order to host your event, the following paperwork is required:
Certificate of Insurance and Endorsement
1. General Liability (GL): Comprehensive or commercial form:
General Liability Additional Insured Endorsement (required in one of two formats: A or B):
- A. Additional Insured Endorsement (with GL policy number) containing the following language:
- B. Endorsement or Policy Language (with GL policy number) that includes any person or organization as
2. Business Automobile Liability (AL): Owned, Scheduled, Non-Owned, and/or Hired Automobiles
$1,000,000/Accident, combined single limit
Business Automobile Liability Additional Insured Endorsement (required in one of two formats: A or B):
- A. Additional Insured Endorsement (with AL policy number) containing the following language:
“The State of California, the Trustees of the California State University, California State University, San Bernardino, and the
officers, employees, volunteers, and agents of each of them are named as additional insureds.”
- B. Endorsement or Policy Language (with AL policy number) that includes any person or organization as
an additional insured as required in written contract or agreement.
3. Workers Compensation (WC): As required under California State Law with Employers’ Liability coverage
(NOTE: Required unless certified exemption is on file.)
4. Professional Liability/Errors and Omissions
Procedures for Internal (CSUSB) Requestors
Scheduling Information for On-Campus Groups
On-Campus departmental scheduling procedures refer to any booking by a campus entity whose mission is related to and funded by the campus department (i.e., through a chartfield string). If funding source is based off-campus please refer to the off-campus booking section.
Beginning on July 1, 2019 all PDC reservation requests must be submitted on the EMS WebApp, which can be accessed at: https://eventmanagement.csusb.edu.