Single Subject Credential Program
A single subject credential authorizes a person to teach a specific subject or subjects in most middle and high schools.
The Single Subject program prepares teachers to become leaders in transformative education, an evolutionary process of change by which schooling practices become increasingly effective in promoting learning in urban settings. Inquirsy and reflective practice are the foundations of the transformative process, a process that allows teachers to evaluate current school practices and imagine teaching and learning in new ways.
It is our goal to educate teachers who, in turn, can assist their students in developing into their full potential and become reflective, contributing members of local, regional and global communities.
Lasisi Ajayi (firstname.lastname@example.org) Multiple Subject Credential Program Coordinator
What Options does CSUSB Palm Desert Campus Offer?
- 1. Student Teaching Option
- Track A (3 quarters)
- 2. Intern Option
- Track C (6 quarters)
- Step One: Admission to the University and to the program. Apply online at CSU Mentor
- Step Two: Apply to the program. Instructions are available at the CSUSB College of Education Program Admissions webpage.
- Step Three: Apply to Supervision available at the CSUSB College of Education Field Supervision webpage.
- Step Four: Apply for your credential at the CSUSB College of Education Credential Processing webpage.
Interested in the Program?
For more information contact Alice Pedersen @ (760) 341-2883, ext 78109 or email@example.com.
Schedule an Appointment, click the icon::