Nursing Department at CSUSB Palm Desert Campus
The Palm Desert Campus offers two nursing programs: Bachelor of Science in Nursing and RN to BSN.
Palm Desert Health Sciences Building, Room HS-120
Phone: (909) 537-8127
Please Note: The Palm Desert Department of Nursing Office is currently observing limited office hours.
PDC Nursing Office Hours*:
- Thursday, October 3: 9:30am-3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 8: Thursday, 9:30am-3:00pm
- Friday, October 11: 9:45am-3:45pm
- Wednesday, October 16: 9:30am-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 17: 9:45am-3:45pm
- Monday, October 21: 10:00am-2:30pm
- Wednesday, October 23: 9:30am-3:00pm
- Tuesday, October 29: 9:45am-3:45pm
- Thursday, October 31: 10:00am-2:30pm
*The office may close during these time frames for lunch.
Please call the nursing office you have questions, (909) 537-5380.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The prelicensure BSN program at CSUSB prepares the graduate to take the national RN licensure examination (NCLEX-RN) and begin professional nursing practice.
The Fall 2020 BSN Application for the San Bernardino Campus opens on January 2, 2020 and closes April 1, 2020.
Please visit the Department of Nursing Bachelor of Science in Nursing program webpage for information on the program, admissions, and application process.
RN to BSN Program
The RN to BSN program is designed for current CA-licensed Registered Nurses wishing to obtain a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree.