The Special Education program at California State University, San Bernardino offers a graduate course of study that leads to a master of science degree. Students may choose to specialize in one of the following three authorization areas: Mild/Moderate Disabilities, Moderate/Severe Disabilities or Early Childhood Special Education.
The first step in applying to the Special Education program is to attend an Information Session:
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 5p.m. | RG-307
- Join us via web conferencing:
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 | 5p.m. | RG-311
- Join us via web conferencing: bit.ly/Oct24SPED
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 | 5p.m. | RG-307
- Join us via web conferencing: bit.ly/Nov15SPED
Reservations are not required, but a CSUSB parking permit is required. Attendees can purchase a $6 parking pass for the day.
For more information, contact Brenda Machuca, Program Admissions Advisor, at (760) 341-2883, ext. 78109 or visit the CSUSB Office of Graduate Studies website.