Join us for this unique all-OLLI river cruise with members of OLLIs from across the country to discover the storied capital cities of Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, and the Czech Republic on this comprehensive four-country journey. Each former Imperial City of the Austro-Hungarian Empire offers its own unique blend of late 19th-century elegance and modern appeal. Witness the architecture of Budapest, Bratislava’s quirky art scene, the local flavors of Vienna’s Naschmarkt, and the fairytale streets of Old World Prague. You’ll cruise through the stunning Wachau Valley, and visit one of Austria’s longest-running Benedictine monasteries. Experience the legendary Danube River’s beauty in comfort aboard Grand Circle’s award-winning river ship.
15 days w/air from $4,945* per person (dbl occup)
Includes int'l air from LAX
$3,745* without air or transfers (dbl occup)
*Estimate based on 2019 information. Final dates and pricing to be released around April 2020.
- International airfare, airport transfers, government taxes, fees, and airline fuel surcharges, unless you choose to make your own air arrangements
- Accommodations for 10 nights aboard a private river ship and 3 nights in Corinthia Hotel Prague or similar
- 34 meals: daily breakfasts, 10 lunches, 11 dinners (including onboard house beer, wine, and soft drinks)
- 10 included tours with personal headsets and 3 exclusive Discover Series events (home-hosted visit, student roundtable, school visit)
- Services of local program directors
- Gratuities for local guides and drivers
- All port charges
- Baggage handling for one piece of luggage per person
- Shuttle between Palm Desert and LAX
- 5% Frequent Traveler Credit toward your next trip—an average of $274
This trip is offered in partnership with Grand Circle Travel.
Reservations & Information:
BOOKING CODE: G1-27044