About the Rancho Mirage Student Center
The mission of the Rancho Mirage Student Center is to enhance the student experience while serving as a resource that emphasizes student success, retention and graduation rates through student engagement in co-curricular activities. We enrich the university experience and campus life through entertaining and educational events and activities for students. Programming includes: seasonal events, dances, indoor and outdoor activities and game nights.
- Testing Materials
- Computer Stations
- Printing Services
- On Campus Referrals
- Seasonal Events (Fall Fest, Snow Day, Senior Send-off Party)
- Dances (Desert Glow, Latin Night, Revive)
- Indoor and Outdoor Activities (PDC Dare, Bi-Loteria, Day of Play)
- Game Nights (Bingo, FIFA)
- Wellness (PAWS, DIYs, Emotions Matter, Rock Your Faith)
- Plus more!
Mary Stuart Rogers Gateway Building (RG) - Room RG 111
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: CLOSED
Front Desk: (909) 537-8231
Francisco Alfaro, RMSC Student Engagement Coordinator: (909) 537-8233