Important Information and Deadlines for Graduating
Steps to filing a Grad Check, graduation fee deadlines, registering for commencemnt and PDC commencement events and activities.
Student and Guest Commencement Information
Date: Thursday, June 13, 2019
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Location: THE SHOW at Agua Caliente
32-250 Bob Hope Dr., Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Opens: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 at 8 a.m.
Closes: Friday, May 31, 2019 at 5 p.m.
Extra Tickets (if available): Monday, June 3, 2019 at 8 a.m.
- Login to MyCoyote
- Select the Commencement Registration link to complete your registration and print your tickets.
Those who register after the deadline may receive fewer tickets based on availability.
Note: If you filed your Grad Check before September 15, 2017 you will have a $50 commencement fee applied to your MyCoyote account within 24 hours of registration. If you filed your Grad Check on or after September 15, 2017 you have already paid your commencement fee.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you cannot log in to Webcomm and you think you are eligible to participate in commencement, please contact the Records Office at (909) 537-5200.
You must file a graduation check and be cleared by the graduate coordinator for your program to be eligible to register for commencement. Please contact Graduate Studies at (909) 537-5058 if you have any questions.
Student Participation in Multiple Ceremonies
Students earning multiple degrees can be awarded more than one degree at a single commencement ceremony. Students are also allowed to participate in more than one commencement ceremony in a single academic term. There is a $10 diploma cover charge to participate in multiple ceremonies.
Outstanding Graduate/Undergraduate Award
Nomination Deadline: April 12, 2019
Grad Day (your one-stop shopping for grads, everything a grad needs for commencement)
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 2-6 p.m.
Location: IW 204
- 30% discount on grad packs and commencement items that are purchased on Grad Day or 15% off commencement items if you do not purchase a grad pack
- Pre-order (purchase early, but pick up at Grad Day) begins on April 15 at the Bookstore, discounts apply to pre-orders
- Jostens (invitations, sashes and rings)
- Commencement Flowers
- Bookstore (Cap & Gown)
- Alumni Grad Packs
- Grad Programs
For further information please visit the PDC bookstore website.
Shout-outs are an opportunity for you to thank your family and friends with a personal greeting that will play on the screens in the commencement venue while your guests are seated and waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Filming location: IW 204
- Thursday, April 25, 2-6:30 p.m. (Grad Day 2-6 in HS Lobby) Walk-ins, last walk-in at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 26, 2 – 4 p.m. By appointment (5 students per 30 minute appointment block), last appt. at 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 29, 10 a.m. – 12 noon By appointment (5 students per 30 minute appt. block), last appt. at 11:30 p.m.
PDC Commencement Questions?
Contact Regina Garrison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (760) 341-2883, ext. 78144.