Become a member!
The Cal State University Associates is a premier organization of supporters of the Palm Desert Campus of California State University, San Bernardino. Members serve as good will ambassadors for the campus in the community and contribute tax-deductible yearly dues, the majority of which go toward scholarships for deserving students at the campus. Events begin with a social hour at 5 p.m., when appetizers and beverages are served. Members have the opportunity to speak with fellow Associates members and special guests. The Program begins at 6:00 p.m.
The Cal State University Associates has already donated more than $100,000 to the campus' scholarship program!
In addition to helping the campus at a time of declining state support and increased costs, members receive special benefits such as free admission to many campus events as well as invitations to exclusive "members only" programs.
Levels of Giving:
- Individual @ $100
- Couple @ $150
- Student Scholar Support @ $300 (includes couple membership, plus an additional $150 toward student scholarships)
- Event Sponsor @ $400 (includes a couple membership and a sponsorship of one Associates event)
- Business @ $500 (includes 2 individual memberships and a program ad)
- Student Scholarship @ $1,500 (includes couple membership, sponsorship of one Associates event, plus $1,000 toward student scholarships)
- Dean’s Circle @ $2,500 (includes 4 individual memberships, sponsorship of one Associates event, lunch with the dean, private campus tour, plus $1,825 toward student scholarships)
- President's Cabinet @ $5,000 (includes 6 individual memberships, primary sponsorship of one Associates event, lunch with the dean, private campus tour, program ad, prominent logo placement, plus $3,825 toward student scholarships)
Benefits of membership include…
- Invitations to exclusive "members only" programs
- Contributing to student scholarships
- Knowing you are supporting the educational opportunities for all ages at all the only four-year public university in the Coachella Valley
To become a member, please fill out the Cal State University Associates Membership Form