A Campus For You
Whether you're looking to enhance your professional skills or complete one of our many degree, credential or certificate programs, you'll find everything you need at the Palm Desert Campus. Our commitment to quality and small class size allow us to provide an educational experience that is enriching, as well as convenient.
Like our parent campus in San Bernardino, our schedule operates on the quarter system (Fall, Winter and Spring) which means courses are typically 11 weeks long. We also offer summer term.
For more information about our campus, specific program, or admissions, please send a request for information to: 37500 Cook Street Palm Desert, CA 92211 or call (760) 341-2883. To directly apply for admissions, to go CSUMentor.edu You can also watch this admissions video to learn more about PDC.
As a satellite campus of CSUSB, students can take advantage of resources at the main campus in San Bernardino, as well as the Palm Desert Campus. We also offer a variety of weekday, evening and Saturday courses. When you combine these components with our commitment to providing first-rate education, the result is a comfortable student environment conducive to learning.
Academic degree-completion programs available at CSUSB's Palm Desert Campus
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- Art: Graphic Design and Marketing (proposed)
- Business Administration with concentrations in:
- Career and Technical Education
- BS in Career and Technical Studies (Two Year Transfer Program)
- BA in Career and Technical Studies
- Criminal Justice
- Liberal Studies (ideal for future elementary teachers)
- RN to BSN
- Nutrition (proposed)
- Math Authorization
- Education Administration, Tier 1
- Designated Subjects, Career and Technical Studies
- Multiple Subject
- Reading Specialist
- Single Subject
- Career and Technical Studies
- Education Administration
- Education Leadership (Doctorate)
- Reading/Language Arts
- Special Education
- Public Administration